Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 Top 25 Home Management Moms Nomination

happy monday, friends! hope you had a great weekend. it was a busy one as usual over here. between the hussle and bussle, i checked my blog e-mail and felt warm fuzzies. this blog has been an incredibly fun outlet for me outside of motherhood. daily, i am blessed and grateful to know you're reading along or commenting. while a small business of my own is in the works, this blog will always be my true love.

so i was thrilled to find out that simply organized was nominated again this year for the circle of moms top 25 home management mom blogs!

thank you for the nomination!!!

last year i made it into the top 25, which was awesome enough. but then the staff over at circle of moms did an internal vote and chose me as one of a few "blogs to watch". eeeek, i hope i lived up to that title. it's been a little crazy pants over here in the last year! i've been ever so grateful for your and their acknowledgement and have shared my thanks all year on the sidebar...

if you feel inclined to vote for me again this year, you can click on the badge on the upper right corner of the blog...

when you get to the page, scroll down until you find me and vote. super easy...

you can vote once per day from now through october 25.

if you are looking for more cleaning and organization inspiration, i'm in very good company over there. check out the other bloggers and vote for them too!

thank you for following along and thank you circle of moms for the nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment